Hydro has been supplying DAFs for 30 years to our own designs and specifications, enabling us to constantly evolve and improve the design to deliver guaranteed performance and peace of mind to our customers.
Hybrid DAF combines dissolved and induced air to significantly reduce BOD and COD loadings (often caused by fats, oils and greases) to within compliance specifications for industrial and municipal applications.
Alternatively, the technology can reduce the total organic loading, thereby expanding the capacity of downstream biological treatment plants. In some applications, the technology is used as a ‘final polish’ prior to discharge or recycling via a membrane system.
- Proven to be more reliable than traditional DAFs
- Delivers significant savings compared to traditional DAFs
- Handles a wide range of contaminant loadings and flows
- Fabricated in 304 stainless steel this gives it a long lifespan
- Closed-in design for odour control and improved weather-proofing
- Supplied in small, medium and large sizes (including multi-DAF systems in series for large effluent flows)